Take the Chairs challenge with friends or family in this thrilling stacking game. Chairs is great fun and can be played by players of all ages! All you need is a steady hand and creative thinking! The aim of the game is for each players to take turns adding a chair to the stack…chair upon chair…the tension mounts as the tower grows larger! Don’t topple the CHAIRS or you’re out of the game. If the chairs fall on your turn, you must take all of the chairs that fell. You win the game by being the first player to get rid of all your chairs.
Stacking chairs can be harder then it looks but with so many ways to stack….the game is never the same! The chairs are concealed in a special designed tin box which is shrink wrapped for protection.
Content: 18 plastic chairs in a variety of design
- Djubi (pronounced joo-bee) is a fun new outdoor toy played with specially designed racquets and a unique ball called “the djubi
- Easily launches 100 feet; easy to catch; play anywhere – it even floats – take it to the beach or the backyard!
- A Modern take on the game of catch
- Play with 2 or more people
- Perfect birthday gift or Christmas gift idea!
- Word A Round is a funt and challenging word game
- Spot the word and beat the clock
- Great for parties and travel
- Wordsearch experts will love the challenge
- Great classroom game as it can be played with multiple players
- Suitable for ages 10+