BrainBox On The Farm
5 in stock
About BrainBox On The Farm:
BrainBox On The Farm is a fast and fun memory game that does not require any pens, pencils, paper, playing board or even a table! Designed for parents to play with their children, this game will improve observation and memory skills.
Each card shows a different aspect of farm life, including animals, buildings, vehicles and crops.
How To Play:
Aim of the game: Be the player with the most cards after ten minutes.
For 2 or more players
- If you are the youngest player, take a card from the BrainBox and turn the timer over. Study the picture until the ten second timer runs out. The timer can be turned a second time for younger players, to give them extra time to look at the card.
- Pass the card to another player and roll the die. You must then answer the appropriate question. (e.g. If you roll a two you must answer question two).
- The other player reads the question and your answer is checked by looking at the front of the card.
- If correct, you keep the card. If incorrect, you return the card to the BrainBox and the next player chooses a card.
- The player with the most cards after ten minutes wins!
1 rules card
1 sand timer
Players: 1 or more