Brain Box – Roald Dahl Brainbox
- The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die.
- If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
1 in stock
- BrainBox is a fast and fun memory game that does not require any pens;pencils;paper;playing board or even a table!
- Each round takes 10 seconds so all players are involved.
- You can play solo or with as many people as you want.
- A player simply picks a card and studies it for 10 sconds before being asked a question from the back;chosen by the roll of a die. A correct answer means the card is kept;if not it is returned to the box.
- The player with most cards after 5 or 10 minutes wins!
55 Cards;1 Rules Card,8 sided die,1 sand timer