Brain Box – 1st Science Brainbox
- Designed for parents and teachers to play their children
- Help improve observation and Memory skills
- Covers an important topic from junior infants – 2nd class primary school curriculum
- Developed by an experienced Primary school teaher
- This game is useful for all all ability levels and great fun
- Age 5 +
- Players 1+
7 in stock
BrainBox My First Science is a fun way to help younger children with early science concepts, covering areas such as plants, animals, habitats and materials. Designed for children aged five to seven, this game has been developed by an experienced primary school teacher, is suitable for all ability levels and is great fun!
The object of Brain Box is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 55 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 die
Number of players: 1+