All aboard the Animal Alphabet Train! The beautifully detailed blue engine is ready to roll with animals from A to Z. Ten feet long when assembled, this sturdy, colorful puzzle will stay looking like new, thanks to its “Easy-Clean” surface and extra-thick pieces.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Find all the letters in your name. Do any of them fit together?
- Talk about the difference between vowels and consonants, and identify all the vowels.
- Name all the animals on the puzzle. Can you think of another animal or object that starts with each letter?
|Parenting Magazine: Top Toys of the Year 2005
Scholastic Parent & Child Teacher’s Picks October 2002
- Word A Round is a funt and challenging word game
- Spot the word and beat the clock
- Great for parties and travel
- Wordsearch experts will love the challenge
- Great classroom game as it can be played with multiple players
- Suitable for ages 10+