A classic strategy game, Abalone sees two camps face off across a hexagonal board containing black and white marbles. The objective is to push six opposing marbles into the rails along the edge of the board.
Move one to three marbles one space in any direction. Three marbles push one or two marbles. Two marbles push one marble. Push six opposing marbles off the board and you’ve won.
Sharpen your attack and refine your defence. Observe, plan and weigh up your options at every move.
14 white marbles
14 black marbles
1 set of rules
Playing time: 20 minutes
Solarbot 6 in 1 Construction Kit – Solar Powered Robot, Airboat, Helicopter, Plane, Trike or Windmill€14.95
- Word A Round is a funt and challenging word game
- Spot the word and beat the clock
- Great for parties and travel
- Wordsearch experts will love the challenge
- Great classroom game as it can be played with multiple players
- Suitable for ages 10+