4th Class Maths Station Teaching Games Pack
- All the maths games you need to run a full station teaching maths lesson.
- Ideal for maths power hour or maths for fun initiative.
- Each game works with a group of children.
- Each game can be used as a full station.
- Easy to set up.
- Created by an experienced Irish primary school teacher.
- Key curriculum skills development.
- Encourages collaborative and active learning.
- Each game / activity will work with a minimum of 4 players.
3 in stock
- Sixty natural-finish, smooth-sanded hardwood standard unit building blocks are packaged in a handsome wooden crate for easy storage.
- Ideal for building, balancing, and hands-on early-math learning, these traditional unit blocks are a great value!
- Dimensions: 5.25″ x 12.5″ x 15″ Packaged
- Age: 3+
Super Powerful Magnets enclosed in colored building shapes. Build carnival rides with these mutli-colored shapes.
Engineer your own fantastic designs using these powerful encapsulated magnets. Instructions included to build many shapes.
Lock and unlock the pieces at your command. Everything that is needed is enclosed. 144 magnets included in 46 magformers.
- Can run up to 3 rovers at the same time
- Multi-function, wireless remote control, Left and right turning control
- Clear and concise Illustrated Manual Included
- Easy to build using easy to follow directions
Turn everyday objects like bananas into touchpads!
• Connect the world around you to your computer! Setup takes just seconds.
• Just plug, clip, and play! No programing knowledge needed.
• 1000s of possibilities! Draw your own game controller! Dance like never before!
• No software to install. Works with Mac and Windows.