4th Class Maths Station Teaching Games Pack
- All the maths games you need to run a full station teaching maths lesson.
- Ideal for maths power hour or maths for fun initiative.
- Each game works with a group of children.
- Each game can be used as a full station.
- Easy to set up.
- Created by an experienced Irish primary school teacher.
- Key curriculum skills development.
- Encourages collaborative and active learning.
- Each game / activity will work with a minimum of 4 players.
1 in stock
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
- Sixty natural-finish, smooth-sanded hardwood standard unit building blocks are packaged in a handsome wooden crate for easy storage.
- Ideal for building, balancing, and hands-on early-math learning, these traditional unit blocks are a great value!
- Dimensions: 5.25″ x 12.5″ x 15″ Packaged
- Age: 3+
- Comprehensive manipulatives set
- More than 620 color coded sorting items
- Includes activity guide, super sorting cards, sorting tray and 6 sorting bowls
- Skills development includes: matching, classifying, sorting, extending patterns, counting.
- Shimmering details give this unicorn an enchanted look
- Sturdy wireframe helps the unicorn stand tall on four durable hooves
- Soft, cuddly fabric is surface washable
- Unicorn is 45 inches long x 32 inches high x 12 inches wide
- For ages 3+
- Lifelike tiger soft toy with beautiful markings and realistic details
- Hand-crafted with detailed face
- Soft polyester fabric
- Durably constructed from top-quality materials
- Surface washable
- 67″ x 20″ x 14″
- 3 yrs +