- Conduct Dough Lights from MindWare uses the power of science to turn soft-dough designs into glowing works of art. This unique kit is a safe and fun way to introduce the basics of circuitry to young and bright minds.
- Children mold the soft, squishy dough into fun objects by following pattern cards or creating their own design. Once the dough is formed, use the included dough cutter to cut the dough in half or shorten pieces that are too long.
- Once the design is complete position the custom-engineered LED lights, plug in the wires and watch your creation glow!
- The included guide offers several activities for your child to perform as well as detailed explanation of all the items in this kit.
- INCLUDES: Battery-powered work station, 3 containers of conductive dough, 1 container of non-conductive dough, 8 Conduct Dough LED lights, 8 double-sided pattern cards, dough cutter, instructions and activity guide.
- This play board challenges inquisitive youngsters to figure out how 6 different latches work
- Smooth-sanded solid-wood board features fun surprises behind the opening doors and windows
- Created by award-winning toy makers Melissa & Doug, whose solid wood toys make classical, treasured gifts
- Helps build fine and gross motor skills while little ones discover vibrant colors, numbers, animals and more
- Hide-and-seek pictures behind each door help develop fine motor skills
- For ages 3 years and up
- Easy-to-grasp wooden peg puzzle with vehicle illustrations
- 8 pegged wooden pieces
- Matching pictures under pieces
- Promotes fine motor and problem-solving skills
- Ages 2 years and up
- Designed for parents and teachers to play their children
- Help improve observation and Memory skills
- Covers an important topic from junior infants – 2nd class primary school curriculum
- Developed by an experienced Primary school teaher
- This game is useful for all all ability levels and great fun
- Age 5 +
- Players 1+
Develop early reading skills through playing either Snap or Pairs. For example, playing Snap with this fantastic deck of cards, you are trying to snap sections of words together, such as ‘c’ and ‘at’ to form ‘cat’.
Children learn how to blend letter sounds together to make words, an essential early reading skill.
Helping children gain a head start at school in an essential skill, My First Making Words Snap is the smarter way to play Snap and Pairs!
Contents: 52 playing cards, 3 rules cards
Number of players: 2 plus players
- 8 piece castle building set
- Plastic moulds for sand castles and sculpting
- Inspire imagination, problem solving, design interest
- Brick-maker and cylinder-maker are 2 pieces each: plunger and shaper
- Kit includes 8 molds: 2 plastic knives, turret, stairwell, castle wall, round wall top, rectangular 2-piece 3D brick-maker, 2-piece 3D cylinder-maker
- Designed for, but not limited to, Kinectic Sand and Bubber
- Durable plastic construction
- Age: 3 plus
- New Arrivals
- Games & More
- Books, Puzzles & Brainteasers
FREE SHIPPING TO UK & IRELANDFree postage to UK & IRELAND on all orders over €50.
- Shop By Age
- Best Sellers
- Soft Toys
- Family Games