Snap Circuits R/C Snap Rover Electronics Discovery Kit
- Can run up to 3 rovers at the same time
- Multi-function, wireless remote control, Left and right turning control
- Clear and concise Illustrated Manual Included
- Easy to build using easy to follow directions
Circuit MazeCircuit Maze€34.95
- An electric current logic game
- Builds sequential reasoning and logic skills
- Introduces electricity and current basics
- Age 8 to adult
- One player
- 60 challenges provide hours of electrifying fun
- Requires 3 AAA Batteries, not included
Laser Maze JuniorLaser Maze Junior Logic Game€34.95
- All the fun of the award-winning Laser Maze with an age-appropriate design and challenge set for ages 6 and up
- A kid-friendly laser adds high tech fun
- Choose a challenge card and position the satellite mirrors and other tokens on the game grid so that the laser beam lights up the rocket targets
- From the makers of Rush Hour and Laser Maze
- Single player with 40 challenges, easy to super hard
Maths Station Teaching Games Pack – Junior Infants
- All the maths games you need to run a full station teaching maths lesson.
- Ideal for maths power hour or maths for fun initiative.
- Each game works with a group of children.
- Each game can be used as a full station.
- Easy to set up.
- Created by an experienced Irish primary school teacher.
- Key curriculum skills development.
- Encourages collaborative and active learning.
- Each game / activity will work with a minimum of 4 players.
Problem Solving Games Brain Bundle
- This problem solving brain bundle contains instructions and materials to create unique Brainteaser Centers in your classroom.
- Perfect for station teaching.
- Students build problem-solving and critical thinking skills as they play through the problem solving games.
- These problem solving games encourage the students to exercise logic in new ways and build confidence to take on more difficult challenges.
- Age: 8+
Snap Circuits Lights
- 175 light oriented exciting projects
- Contains over 55 parts
- Parts snap together - no soldering
- Your child can build a color organ controlled by an iPod or other MP3 player, voice or finger.
- In addition, your child can build an infrared detector, a strobe light, color-changing LED, a glow-in-the-dark fan and fiber optics.
- The kit comes with an easy-to-read illustrated manual; it requires 3 AA batteries, sold separately.
KEVA Brain Builders[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYbtBNjYXlI[/embed] • Multi award winning. Strengthens STEM, fine-motor, strategy, physics and basic engineering skills • A new and exciting way to experience KEVA planks • Perfect for on-the-go learning • Includes 20 durable planks, 30 double-sided cards in a zippered carrying case Age Recommendation: Ages 7 and up€16.95