What’s The Time Bingo€24.95
Maths Station Teaching Games Pack – Senior Infants
- All the maths games you need to run a full station teaching maths lesson.
- Ideal for maths power hour or maths for fun initiative.
- Each game works with a group of children.
- Each game can be used as a full station.
- Easy to set up.
- Created by an experienced Irish primary school teacher.
- Key curriculum skills development.
- Encourages collaborative and active learning.
- Each game / activity will work with a minimum of 4 players.
Pentago Classic Wood
- Award-winning game for the whole family, this beautiful wooden version of the fun and challenging strategy game, Pentago.
- Internationally award-winning game looks beautiful on a coffee table or desk.
- Easy to learn the game has the goal of creating a row of five game markers, in any direction, before anyone else does. But there is a twist, each move consists of placing a game marker and then twisting one of the game blocks. Challenge up to two players for a game that is sure to be a favorite.
- Educational game for children, children will gain spatial orientation, eye/hand coordination, logic and problem solving abilities as they work together with this twistingly fun game.
- Recommended for ages 6 to adult.
Math Perplexors Level D€9.95