- Designed for parents and teachers to play their children
- Help improve observation and Memory skills
- Covers an important topic from junior infants – 2nd class primary school curriculum
- Developed by an experienced Primary school teaher
- This game is useful for all all ability levels and great fun
- Age 5 +
- Players 1+
Develop early reading skills through playing either Snap or Pairs. For example, playing Snap with this fantastic deck of cards, you are trying to snap sections of words together, such as ‘c’ and ‘at’ to form ‘cat’.
Children learn how to blend letter sounds together to make words, an essential early reading skill.
Helping children gain a head start at school in an essential skill, My First Making Words Snap is the smarter way to play Snap and Pairs!
Contents: 52 playing cards, 3 rules cards
Number of players: 2 plus players
- 8 piece castle building set
- Plastic moulds for sand castles and sculpting
- Inspire imagination, problem solving, design interest
- Brick-maker and cylinder-maker are 2 pieces each: plunger and shaper
- Kit includes 8 molds: 2 plastic knives, turret, stairwell, castle wall, round wall top, rectangular 2-piece 3D brick-maker, 2-piece 3D cylinder-maker
- Designed for, but not limited to, Kinectic Sand and Bubber
- Durable plastic construction
- Age: 3 plus
- All the maths resources you need to run a full station teaching lesson in a junior – senior infant class.
- Developed by an Irish primary school teacher.
- Each game works with a group of children.
- Each game can be used as a full station.
- Easy to set up.
- Games encourage collaborative and active learning.
- Key curriculum skills development including: sorting, classifying, comparing, ordering, extending patterns, number recognition, addition, 2-d shape and problem solving.
- Comprehensive manipulatives set
- More than 620 color coded sorting items
- Includes activity guide, super sorting cards, sorting tray and 6 sorting bowls
- Skills development includes: matching, classifying, sorting, extending patterns, counting.
- A critical thinking challenge that the whole family can enjoy
- Activity cards show a variety of different constructions
- Children try and re-create the structures from memory or via clues provided by other players
- Develops strategic thinking as players consider shapes and attributes
- Ages 5-9
- Includes:• 20 chunky plastic blocks
• 20 activity cards
• Activity guide
- Magnets keep pattern block designs in place
- Teaches spatial reasoning, 2-D shapes, visualization, symmetry, slides, turns and problem solving
- Features 10 double-sided, write-on/wipe-off magnetic cards
- Features grommet for hanging display
- Magnets keep pattern block designs in place – a convenient update to a favorite manipulative set. Teaches spatial reasoning, 2-D shapes, visualization, symmetry, slides, turns and problems solving.
- 10 double sided, write & wipe magnetic cards • 98 soft foam blocks • Answer key
- Age: Age 6+
- Great as an individual or small group activity
- A creative way to introduce geometric shapes!
- Each shape is relational and translucent
- A modern take on ‘colouring in’!
- Features five triangles, two squares, rectangle, hexagon, trapezium, rhombus, circle, semi-circle and quarter circle
- Includes 20 double sided activity cards, 14 different shapes in seven colours and an activity guide
- Age: 5 plus
- Perfect for individual or small group activity
- New Arrivals
- Games & More
- Books, Puzzles & Brainteasers
FREE SHIPPING TO UK & IRELANDFree postage to UK & IRELAND on all orders over €50.
- Shop By Age
- Best Sellers
- Soft Toys
- Family Games